This is my Digipak that I got some classmates to give feedback for. The look I was trying to get was a cold and sad mood across which would complement what is happening in the music video. I wanted to get a pretty close and accurate feel of what the actual Digipak would look like. These are some people who responded to my digipak.
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Mock Digipak and peer feedback
This is my Digipak that I got some classmates to give feedback for. The look I was trying to get was a cold and sad mood across which would complement what is happening in the music video. I wanted to get a pretty close and accurate feel of what the actual Digipak would look like. These are some people who responded to my digipak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post-Prelim work Thursday:
Article #1- TheSpinoff Notes: Confronting new research shows just how fast traditional media lost young NZ. Over the last 10 years, we h...
-
Rough edit on youtube: Questions: What do you think worked well? What do you think could be improved? Did you understand the main plot of...
-
7 Musicians who nailed their branding campaigns: Tailor Swift The 1975 Paramore Slowthai Cristine and the Queens Ariana Grande Ed Sheera...
-
I have chosen to talk about women in hip hop and the dismantling of social norms in the music industry... The women of hip hop: Cardi B...




No comments:
Post a Comment